Friday, February 8, 2008

Started my cyberfyber card


I was going to send one of the cards in my stash, but changed my mind when I went through my own handmarbles. Made quite a few years ago when I did hundreds of fat quarters and sold them in my workshop.

I am always amazed at them, each one is different, each square inch is different.
The bits of angelina fibres were left after I cut out circles.
We are off for a week, holidaying in Brunei and Sabah. I am definitely looking forward to it, but I know I will be pleased to return to my studio!

2 comments:

Cyber Fyber said...

Thanks so very, very much for spreading the word about CYBER FYBER! I'm very much looking forward to our trade!
Susan

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Thanks so much for letting me know that the postcard arrived safely...by the way....I adore marbling. My "real" job has been as a custom picture framer and I have lots of marbleized tapes for French matting. The hand marbled ones are always the best. I am truly honored to know that you are using such fine fabric!
Susan