Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tarot

I asked forum members on the tarot site, could anyone suggest a name for my tarots. Next step, I was then going to order some blank, ready-to-print tarot cards and print a couple of sets.
One suggested Hetty's Tarot. Not bad, but I had already thought of that myself and it didn't excite me much! Someone else suggest "Threads of Fate". That I like a lot. I never thought to use the word "threads" , it is so appropriate. But then it becomes the "Threads of Fate Tarot". I thought it was a bit long, but it does have a nice ring to it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like “Threads of Fate”. You could change it to “Fabric of Fate” which has a nice ring to it. A bit like “Patchwork of Providence”, or “Patchwork of Parcae” (Roman name for THE FATES (Nona, Decima and Morta)). The funny thing with THE FATES is that Nona spun the thread of life, Deicima measured it with her rod,and Morta was the cutter of it. But in this case, you were all three.

I was also thinking “Draw your Destiny”, but that has a bit of an ominous tone to it.

Hetty van Boven said...

Mmmm....lots to think about!