Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting on with it!

OK, work has to be completed in 3 weeks, time to stop faffing about, just do it! Thanks Nike...good slogan.
Here is my todo list:
  • Clear work table
  • New needle in machine
  • Clean fluff from underneath stitch plate, maybe drop of oil
  • Stitch Triskele on. It is silver, but I'll use a grey rayon or maybe a contrasting rayon. ?Black??
  • Stitch on clock, stitch on balloon, stitch on apple.
  • Discard twisted score, don't like it anymore
By that time, the work itself will tell me what it wants me to do and I'll tell you about it when it happens!!

I also need to make a couple of placemats for meals-on-wheels, a commitment Glen Rock Quilters made and I want to start swapping ATCs.

I did some swaps in 2004! Must have been ahead of my time.

No comments: