Sunday, February 21, 2010

4 elements

I was very happy with "footprints in the sand, until I pinned it onto the quilt sandwich, then the colour was far too bright.
I put a bit of organza over it, looked a bit better. You can't really appreciate the difference here, as there is a difference in exposure between the 2 and I don't want to spend heaps of time retouching the photographs.
I also would love to know how better to move pictures around on this blog, as you can do in other programs.

I am not sure where to go next, but I'll think of something!
Also my plan is to create a top layer on all of this, to make those elements much less defined.
I don't know if that is a physical layer, like organza, or a layer of embellishments, such as lots of musical notes scattered all over, which sounds like fun.
The first decision is whether to create more elements or leave it with these.





No comments: