Saturday, February 13, 2010

More ticky-tocky

 

It is looking good, isn't it!
I love the way the organza mutes the design of the fabric underneath. 
The stars are now defined.
Being able to design on the computer and print has made this element so much easier. especially the numbers on the clock. 
What I like about blogging this project is that, even though I think I am not getting anywhere, I can see progress.
I've ordered the wrought iron quilt hanger, I am committed to enter a new piece in the Musical Gems exhibition at the end of next month. Thank goodness for deadlines!
I am going to start on another element, while I consider how to design the hands of the clock with a sense of movement.  If I can't think of any way to get that effect well, I'll just put 2 hands in.....

No comments: